How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success we implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all there is more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements on-line where most buyers shop for homes;
- Showcasing your listing on our popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House if you choose to have one to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition we meet with buyers regularly. In fact the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your home, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we will effectively promote and market your home? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your home will be sold – and for a top price.